Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Didn't Order this $hit.

(RANT MODE=ON) Ok, I don't do this that often...ok, maybe I do but I don't care. I have to vent. Because I am a part of a large company we get copies of Microsoft products earlier than the general public, and because of that, we received a copy of Windows Vista to check out. I decided to be the sacrificial lamb and put it on my machine to test and see how well it would be adopted by the general public (users) and I gotta say this. Windows Vista is a steaming pile of fetid shit. I mean rancid and hopelessly useless. To all you early adopters out there, stay the hell away. Nothing works right, programs don't install, drivers are all messed up, and it's slow as a 1972 lada.

Trust me on this one folks, stick with whatever you are running...Do Not put it on any machine you actually use because you will spend more time swearing and fixing it than working. Ok, I'm done. I just had to get that out. Rancid, foaming chunk of crap. (RANT MODE=OFF)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I happen to be a Lada enthusiast.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home