Monday, January 15, 2007

Please Don't Sue Me...

Today was a bad day. Not for any particular reason, other than I was in a foul mood just because I could be. Frustration seemed to be the key. My pager went flying, my laptop went flying, various cables, remotes controls, etc, etc, all should have had flight clearances.

Seeing that it is already 5:30 in the morning I'll keep this short and sweet. The cool thing about being a musician, is, you can write music. The uncool thing about being a musician, is you have to write music. Everything I write comes in fits and spurts, and thus I just keep writing until I'm either done, or I notice the sun is coming up and I should at least attempt to get a couple of hours sleep before work, and that is exactly what I am about to do, but first, I'll post a file. This isn't the tune I was talking about earlier in December, but a brand new one (sort of). I'm not even sure how long I'm going to leave it online, namely because I really don't want to get sued, but I really like how it turned out so grab while you can if you want. It's a remix/cover/retooling/whatever of Cherry Lips by Garbage. It is solely their work, with my music underneath. All right are theirs. Insert all the legalize you would like here.

Mixin' the Cherries Click to listen or right click to save to disk.

Seeing that I'm a huge Garbage fan (yes, I actually bought all their albums, not downloaded, and even went to a few shows) the tune is done in homage, not because I didn't think their version rocked, because it did, but mainly I did it because I could.

That's it. Gotta get a few minutes of sleep before I have to go to work and battle the freezing rain all the way there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home