Sunday, December 11, 2005

Whatchoo talking about Willis? I've really done it this time Ollie.

Time for a list again. With the Xmas season upon us, or under us, I can never tell which, I think it's time for a list. The list is going to be what Moloquin wants for Xmas. This is going to be a list with absolutely no restrictions whatsoever (and a practice of self gluttony). The top things I want, or at least what I want right now. I'll try to keep it under control so it doesn't turn into my 50 point list again.

Here goes. Quick interjection, 750 pound man? WTF? How can anyone hate themselves that much? I was about 45 pounds overweight earlier this year and I felt like shit, let alone 750 pounds. WTF? Whoops...Slipped...and without further adieu,

The top things I want for Xmas.

1) Xbox 360. Gotta be the premium edition baby, or better yet, The Ultimate Bundle from Gamestop. (http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp)...and a chip to be developed for it so I'm the first one to own a modded 360.

2) 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse with the upgraded V6 engine and the huge, watch my balls explode, speaker system. I could go on with accessories forever, but you're better off just going to the site and looking for yourself. I'll take one of everything please.

3) 1971 RoadRunner hardtop. There is nothing that has to be changed about this one, but it better be high gloss purple.

4) 1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom (no link. Everyone knows what a Les Paul is). Has to be black with brass hardware to match my 1999. I would also accept a Select Series Jackson KE2 to match my KE3 (http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/gear.php?partno=KE2_Kelly).

5) Absolute and complete world peace. I've written about this one before, so I'm not going to again. Maybe it's actually world piece I want.

6) Enought tools for me to finish up my Custom 1973 Honda 350, or at least a big enough garage to finish it in.

7) I'd give a Xmas gift with no boundaries to Cute Grrl, just because she deserves it for listening to my non-stop verbal diarrhea.

8) Amsterdam, or Ebay. Your choice.

9) Shirley Manson. Do you really need an explanation?

10) My divorce papers to come through. Guess I let the cat outta the bag now. Fuck it. I'm sick of hiding it. I am a statistic, and proud to be it. If I was truly going do the full monty, this one would be at the top of my list. That's where it should be. Nothing would make me happier than to slap my signature on some papers before 2006. I think it's fair. Since she chose to end it, the least she could do is give me a good start to 2006. One last point to make on this one. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this, but I should make a point here. As much as I didn't want it to end, it was for the best, and I am a much different person now, for the better. Ok, for real this time, last point. Sometimes things happen that we cannot change, but it's how we deal with them and how we use it to change our lives for the better that counts. All healing starts and ends the same way. Step by step by step. Back in the attic bitter man.

11) That Xmas wish 10 wasn't so long winded.

12) The chef's from Bhima's warung, Salute, and Taka to live next door and cook me dinner every night.

13) A cloning machine. I need at least one more of me. I need a clone of me to go to work so I can go have fun all day...oh, and a neural shunt so the cloned version of me doesn't tell the original me to piss off and go get a job.

14) Douglas Adams' next book. We all miss you DNA.

15) For everyone to understand and respect each other. Kinda like the world peace thing, but a little different. Hopefully some readers will get this.

I think that's about it. I noticed that I'm watching the passion of the Christ in the background while I'm typing out this entry. Whether you are religious or not, this movie has got to get to you. It amazes me that shit like this has happened and continues to happen to this day. I don't understand how people can do this to other people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

A cloning machine? Didn't you see "Multiplicity" staring Andy McDowell and Michael Keaton? One of your clones turns out to be a womanizer, the other turns out gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), and the other is "learning disabled". Cloning just doesn't work.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Ok - after a discussion with Moli Moli Moli, i've decided that it's ok for normal clones. Not these shunted ones - that's just wrong. WRONG! Unless it would make them bad at poker, and therefore make me good at poker. Then it's fine.

Cubs Win.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home