Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dilemmas, Dilemmas, Dilemmas.

Sorry about the lack of updates folks. Most of my creative efforts have gone into designing my new web page. It's mostly all online now. For a quick update and to see what I've been up to you can go check it out. Feel free to drop into the forums and request a user if you want to post.

I know I should be writing an entry now, but I just don't have the inspiration to write one. Don't worry, one will be coming soon. I just have to recover from getting the other site done and this week at work.

Here's a link instead of an entry. You Must Choose. It could be construed as offensive, so if you don't want to read vulgarities you may want to stay away.

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
Groucho Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home