Sunday, March 05, 2006

If Music be the Spice of Life, Play On.

I was going to write a new entry tonight, but looking back on my last few entries I've seen a disturbing trend of bitterness coming out of me. I'm going to blame it on the February blah's (I know, it's not February any more, but it's close enough). Rather than write something bitter and depressing I've decided to give everyone a preview of my upcoming album. I've recently started writing music again and figured it's time to let everyone hear what I've been up to. I'm testing a new hosting service, so don't blame me if it doesn't work properly, but let me know if it isn't working and I'll see what I can do. These tunes aren't completely mastered yet, but they are close enough for a rough mix.

Here's the first tune. It's called Creator. I feel like I have to write something about where the inspiration came from or some bullshit here, but I don't think it's going to happen. Here's a very brief synopsis instead. It's techno/electronica and it's around 5 minutes long. That's it.



If you don't want to wait for the music to queue up, you can download it from here.

And now the second tune. It's called Ethereal. It's definitely darker than Creator, but still in the techno/electronica theme. And guess what? It's about 5 minutes long as well.



If you don't want to wait for the music to queue up, you can download it from here.

Enjoy.

>>>>>>>

Looks like this isn't the fastest host in the world. If you press play and then pause it will queue up. I'll try to find somewhere else for them to live.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Rivera said...

I enjoyed the both songs; however, I had problems with the Flash player so I only got to hear 30 seconds of each song.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home