Friday, August 18, 2006


Bad Medicine. Me no like.

Good Idea? Hanging out with buddies that you rarely see and catching up on what's going on.

Bad Idea? Hanging out with buddies you rarely see and catching up on what's going on in your favorite bar on a Thursday night when you have to work the next day and there is a history of a few too many cocktails going in whenever you hang out with afore mentioned buddies.

I'm pretty sure we could have bought a chunk of the bar with the tab at the end of the night.

I feel like death warmed over.

Lesson to be learned? Don't stop drinking. You'll just feel worse. Just take a cab from the bar directly to work and get a jump on the Friday workload.

Some day I'm gonna catch that cat that shits in my mouth when I'm drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home