Thursday, July 20, 2006

To err is Human, but to forgive is Questionable.

I'm sitting at work watching the storm in Kitchener wishing I had my camera and tripod here so I could get some good shots off. I have a slight addiction to chasing down active thunderstorms and trying to get pictures of the lightning. One might ask why try to get pictures of lightning? Isn't that an effort in futility? The answer is yes, but for every hundred shots, you actually get a couple that are worthwhile. That in itself is worth it. Of course, standing outside in a thunderstorm with a big metal tripod is also a questionable activity, but in this case, the chase is just as good as the catch.

I have been trying to think about what to write to update my blog, but the only thing I hear is the weeping of my liver and how much damage I did to it over the past week. I'll update later this week with a real entry once my body has flushed most of the alcohol out of my system and I've had a chance to get a good night sleep. For the time being, here are some pictures. As Alex likes to say, everyone likes pictures.





















BTW, Friday July 28th is the Annual System Administrator day. Make sure you give your favorite IT person something (hint, hint), but preferably not herpes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home