Monday, August 28, 2006

Guilt is a bag of bricks; all you have to do is set it down.

To appease the dancin' bear I'll clear this one up right off the top. The above quote has nothing to do with this entry. Just a cool quote from "The Devil's Advocate" that I liked and actually holds a lot of water in real life.

This entry is just a quick ugly update letting everyone know what's up. I've actually been involved in a small film project for the past while and got the video editing/multimedia bug back in me. It also explains the lack of updates. I forgot how much I enjoy doing that kind of stuff, and while working on some of the editing the little worm in my brain started chewing again. Clearly I don't have enough projects on the go, so why not add another one. I've decided to adapt my latest novel into a screenplay and shoot it. It's a big project (one of the largest film projects I've ever worked on), and will be feature length. I'm not going to give out any details of the plot, etc., but I do know that there are at least two scenes in this that are going to require many, many extras (excess of 50 to 100), so there will probably be an open casting for these in a couple of months. Pencil it in folks and you can get a role in a feature length (horribly budgeted) film. You're pay will be a firm handshake, a solid "Thanks", and if you do a really good job, maybe a coffee from Tim Hortons. Inversely, to everyone who knows me personally, you can expect me to hit you all up for bit parts. Change your phone numbers now and beat the rush.

And yes, that is a picture of the Reverend over at the side...I decided that anonymity only last for so long anyways, and I'm an egoist (attention whore) anyways, so why wouldn't I?

A REAL entry will be coming soon. I promise. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home