Saturday, December 24, 2005

極小切り株と性交した, molto piccolo ha scopato un ceppo, minúsculo cogió un tocón

There you go CG. Got your wish.

I wrote in a past entry that Alcohol was the great equalizer of men. I think I'd like to ratify that statement. I failed to mention in my last entry that there is one more place where males have epiphanies, and that is while we're driving. It must be something with the music, the sound of the tires on the road, and the monotony, but it's very conductive to free form thought. Today being Xmas Eve getting my morning coffee was a small challenge. Also adding to the challenge was that my morning coffee was at 3:00 this afternoon. It was a late night last night, but I'll go into that later. Anyhow, after 3 or 4 Tim Hortons I finally found one that was open. Unfortunately everyone else in town had found the one open timmies as well. So I'm sitting in the drive through with thirty five of my new found friends (because we all know, I can't get out of my car), chatting with CG, Newtie and Rome on my Blackberry when it hits me. It wouldn't matter if I made $7000, $70000 or $7000000 last year, I would still be sitting in this friggin Tim Hortons Drive through waiting for my turn to order my overpriced coffee. We are all victims to our cravings, and no matter what you are worth, that won't change.

Last night was the official festivus celebrations. I went over at CG's house and played SSX3 before the drink fest began. Originally we were going to go out to grab some dinner, but we ended up playing for way too long, ordered a pizza for dinner instead, and eventually made our way to the drinking hole where we were meeting Rome and LJ (sorry, haven't come up with a Nic for you yet). I wasn't feeling too shit hot last night, so I volunteered to be the DD. Probably for the best anyways. With the amount that I know that I will be drinking over the next week, my liver could probably use some extra prep time. We hung out at this little club downtown. Besides the horrible music, it was a pretty cool place for a watering hole. I sat there watching everyone getting tanked, and for one of the rare times in my life it didn't irk me that I wasn't drinking. It's not that it bugs me to not get drunk, but hanging around drunks usually get on my nerves, but last night it wasn't bugging me. After a few hours of hanging out I took CG home and that was that. One last thing to mention about last night, and I don't mean anything derogatory but this statement, I think it actually amusing and endearing, but CG gets a little OCD when she's drunk. I guess she has a small issue with her lesbian neighbors and there little rat like dog thing that pisses all over her lawn, so last night at three in the morning, CG was out there with the hose cleaning off the lawn, drive way, with a gratuitous amount of water getting on the lesbians car and front door. And now for the statement I've been waiting to write since I started this paragraph, when she was all done, I got to hold Cute Grrl's hose while she stopped the waterworks. How's that for innuendo? The absolute last thing to mention in this paragraph. This is not the first time I've seen a lesbian couple, but for the record, damn, they sure don't look like they do in the movies. More flannel than a lumberjack camp. Some one lied to me.

Last bit to write about today. A couple of random thoughts that have jumped into my head. I caught a pro-literacy campaign commercial today that absolutely floored me. Not the topic per se, but how they handled it. The tag line was "If you have problems reading and writing, Look under "learn" in the yellow pages". Anyone else see the fallacy in this statement? Last random thought. Why in action films, does no one ever have to use the washroom? If I was going through what they were, I'm pretty sure it would either be find a washroom or piss myself. Just a thought.

May you celebrate the season in what ever way you find fit. I personally will be finding a corner to hide in until it is all over, and drinking whiskey. Lots of whiskey. Happy chistmaqunazika.

>>>>>>>

One last thing to mention inline with random thoughts. Just re-watched "Broken Arrow" I don't know what I was on when I watched it the first time ten years ago. I seemed to remember it being a half descent film. What a stinking, fetid, steaming, piece of dog shit film. I should have watched it on mute just for the scenes with Samantha Mathis. She was about the only thing salvageable from the film, but not for any reason associated with the movie.

>>>>>>>

Have I mentioned I hate Christmas? Well, just for the record, I loathe Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I'm reading "Take The Canoli" by Sarah Vowel right now. In one of the essays she quotes a passage from "Jesus' Son" by Denis Johnson that I feel goes with your post -

"The cards were scattered on the table, face up, face down, and they seemed to fortell that whatever we did to one another would be washed away by liquor or explained away by sad songs."

Happy Birthday.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home